The Collaborative Technologies Team (CTT) leverages the time, talent and energy of Wake Forest University staff and students to work with the campus community to increase awareness of the many collaborative technologies available. CTT members collaborate and communicate with Information Systems, the Information Technology Group, the Teaching and Learning Center, the Future Technology Group and the Z. Smith Reynolds Library. The team works collectively to provide both on and off-campus visibility for the University’s collaborative technology initiatives. The CTT works to:
- help accelerate faculty adoption of collaborative technologies as a teaching and learning tool,
- seed, foster and facilitate student, faculty and staff use of collaborative technologies in all aspects of life at Wake Forest.
- enhance the understanding of collaborative tools through exposure to best practices and the opportunities to use the tools
- support the initiatives of the Information Technology leaders on campus.
CTT members provide instruction on how these tools are used. CTT learning opportunities may include:
- PDC classes;
- department specific learning sessions as requested;
- one-on-one learning sessions;
- campus awareness events;
- video tutorials;
- direct marketing efforts; and
- participation in meetings and campus events.
Visit this site often for updates and information about the collaborative technologies that you have at your fingertips.